Skip to main content

Rising Above: My Story of Hard Work, Hope, and Change

My name is Sachin, and I was born and raised in India, where I completed my early education. In 2015, I passed my school intermediate exams and began pursuing a dream that had been with me since childhood — to join the Indian Army. This ambition led me to prepare for the Indian Army and Indian Police recruitment, including intense physical training and running.

I vividly recall setting my alarm for 3 AM on cold December mornings. My grandfather would be sleeping beside me, and with his loving voice, he’d often say, “What will you do waking up so early in this cold? Sleep for another hour or two and wake up at 5 AM to go for your run; it’s freezing outside.” But I was determined. I would respond, “I need to reach the field on time for my run, where my teammates are waiting for me.” The field, located 12 kilometers away from my home, was where we would meet every morning. No matter how cold it was, I would cycle that distance, pushing myself to my limits.

The year was 2015, and I remember the strong camaraderie between me and my three other teammates. Every day would begin with a prayer to our teacher, followed by hours of running, yoga, and physical exercises. Despite the cold, our bodies would be drenched in sweat, and once exhausted, we would return home. At home, I’d water the plants and trees, rest for a bit, and then head to the bath. My mother, always caring, would prepare a hearty breakfast typical of a Brahmin household: soaked grams, peanuts, and soybeans. After breakfast, I would head out for coaching classes, following this disciplined routine for seven long years.

During these years, I applied for hundreds of government job positions, hoping for a break, but success eluded me. Since childhood, my dream had been to serve in the army, captivated by the sound of gunshots, the PT grounds, and the connection to nature. I applied countless times to both the police and the army, but I never succeeded. However, during those seven years of relentless preparation, I gained invaluable life lessons. I had traveled across India for recruitment tests, and though I didn’t secure a job, my experiences helped me grow.

Then, in 2021, something unexpected happened. I met a girl on Instagram. She was a complete stranger to me, yet she became a source of support during a time when I was losing hope. She was from Gwalior, and I am from Kanpur. Over time, our online conversations grew deeper, and before long, they blossomed into love. She was married with two children, had a beautiful voice, a kind heart, and a positive nature, similar to mine. Unfortunately, her life wasn’t as easy. Her husband drank daily and verbally abused her, and our conversations became a way for her to find solace. We spoke for about 10 months without meeting in person before deciding to meet in real life.

In early 2022, I found myself without a job, and that’s when I decided to take a different direction in life. I opted to study digital marketing and enrolled in a 3-month course. By May 2022, I landed a job in SEO in Kanpur, earning a modest salary of 8,000 rupees per month. Unfortunately, I had to leave this job after 15 days due to a health issue. For several months after, I had no job. However, I didn’t give up. I found a work-from-home job, earning 4,000 rupees per month. I continued this job for six months, learning as much as I could while communicating with Tina, the girl I had met. Over time, my financial situation improved, and I gained more confidence.

In 2024, I made a big decision. I applied for a job in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and was selected for a position that paid me 20,000 rupees. I moved there in April 2024, hoping to build a better future. However, after six months, I realized that with this salary, I wasn’t able to save much. I decided to move to Noida, where I applied for and secured another SEO job in September 2024. Tina also moved to Noida with me, and together, we started a new chapter in our lives. To supplement my income, I also began working part-time in real estate.

Today, life is much better. Tina and I live together, and we’re both working towards our goals. Things are falling into place, and I attribute our success to hard work, persistence, and, most importantly, God's grace. 🙏

This journey of mine, filled with countless ups and downs, has taught me one valuable lesson: Never give up, no matter how tough life gets. Every setback is an opportunity to learn and grow. And with determination, even the most impossible dreams can come true.

Follow Us On -







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miami Vacation Rentals or Honeymoon? Here's a Great Plan!

Miami, a famous city in Florida, is known for its beautiful beaches, lively nightlife, and luxury resorts. Whether you're on a budget or looking for a luxury experience, Miami has something for everyone. In this guide, we'll explain how you can plan your Miami vacation or honeymoon and customize it according to your budget and preferences. Set Your Budget   The first thing to do when planning a Miami Vacation Rentals or honeymoon is to set your budget. This will help you figure out how much money you can spend and what kind of hotels, villas, or resorts fit within your budget. Miami offers many different accommodation options, whether you’re on a tight budget or looking for a luxury stay. You should also think about how many days you want to stay, as the length of your trip will affect your budget. Understand the Distance to Miami   If you’re planning to go to Miami, you’ll need to understand the distance from your home and how you’ll get there. Will you take a direct flight...

St. Lucia Watersports Activities- Guide to Adventure and Fun

Hello Everyone! Welcome to My Travel Blog! Today, We Will Talk About St. Lucia's Watersport Activities Are you looking for some fun or sports activities to enjoy? If yes, let me tell you that experiencing St Lucia Watersports is a thrilling adventure! You can enjoy these exciting activities with your friends, family, or partner. If you’re planning a trip to St. Lucia, we have the best offers for you. By booking your trip through Expedia, you can secure a great deal and make the most of your St. Lucia Vacation . St. Lucia Watersport Activities St. Lucia offers a wide range of watersport activities, perfect for anyone looking for fun, adventure, and relaxation. Book St Lucia Resorts & Spa . Whether you're with friends, family, or your partner, these activities will give you unforgettable memories. Parasailing in St. Lucia If you want to enjoy stunning aerial views, parasailing is a must-try. Gliding over St. Lucia's beautiful beaches and turquoise waters will be...

Travel Singapore With Me

Hello, my name is Sachin. I am a full-time blogger, an athlete winner, and an SEO expert. I am deeply passionate about my work, and over the years, I have been fortunate enough to experience a combination of these professions. Being a blogger, I get to share my thoughts and insights with a wider audience. As an athlete, I’ve learned the value of discipline and determination. And as an SEO expert, I help businesses and individuals rank better online, ensuring they receive the visibility they deserve. Along with this,  Blogging has provided me with an outlet to express my creativity and also earn an income. Today, I want to share with you a very special update from my life. Recently, I made a significant decision that has changed the direction of my career and life. After spending many years in India, I have decided to move to Singapore. Yes, you read that right! I am about to make the big leap from India to Singapore, and it’s been an exciting journey so far. Making the decision to...